nanoproofed® stainless steel facades
Stainless steel facade protection against weathering and handle protective coating for metal surfaces.
• Coating of stainless steel, chrome, aluminum, brass, copper and other metals.
• Permanent protection against fingerprints.
• Additional surface smoothing.
Profitability for the processor:
• Simple coating process by wiping, brushing, rolling or spraying.
• Acquisition of a unique characteristic.
• Smoothing the surface, especially for matting.
• Dirt, especially finger fat can be easily entfernet.
• Stability of the coating compared with commercially available cleaners
• No stains and strips after cleaning.
• Fingerprints can never be completely avoided.
• The coating causes a slight change in color especially frosted surfaces.
• As a result, fingerprints are difficult to identify.
Examples of areas of application and reference objects:
• Lifts and entrance barriers in public buildings,
• Stainless steel facades
• Moldings and decorative parts,
• Stainless steel food, etc ...